RE: rpath (was Re: Two questions about policy)

If you want to use rpath then you might want to check it with
somebody with experience in security (Debian security team?),
I think one of the arguments was about security. I may be
totally off here, but IIRC rpath also checks an environment
variable and this is considered very insecure.

HTH

t.aa

Simon Richter <Simon.Richter@phobos.fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de>
  06 October, 2000 4:42