problems with uploading

Hi!

I am a bit confused about the uploading process. Yesterday, I uploaded a
new version of freesci (0.3.0.cvs20000914-1) to master, and I got an
acknowlegdement from James Troup saying that the package was sucessfully
uploaded to samosa. So far, so good.

However, when I checked http://incoming.debian.org this morning, the
package was not there. It is not in woody yet, either.
Furthermore, it was not announced on debian-changes or
debian-devel-changes.

Can anyone tell me, where the package has gone? It it on samosa? Why is
is not in http://incoming.debian.org?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |