Re: signature check failed on .changes file

jeff@jab.org (Jeff Breidenbach) writes:
> I suspect the error message is bogus -- I think in it's heart of
> hearts, the system is really complaining about not having your public
> key on file. At least that's what I think happened to me when I got a
> similar message.

Er, I wish you'd mentioned that you privately CC:ed me, since I also
replied in private email, as well as to the list.

Anyhow, I talked to James Troup, who is keyring-maint@debian.org, and he
verified that my key is, in fact, on the keyserver.  So that doesn't
appear to be it.  Any other ideas?

-=Eric
--
Words are nothing more than symbolsets, conveniently stuck
together in a particular shape.