I need help getting started....

Hi,

My package is AutoGen that was previously
maintained by J. VanZandt.  Last I saw of it,
it was Debian-packaged and part of potato.
It does not seem to be in the tree anymore  :-(.
I would like to get the new 5.0.7 version into
woody, but before I do anything, I have to
figure out how to PGP (G??) sign my emails, etc.
I have wandered through the G?? docs and read
through the Debian site, but found no plain-and-
simple "do this and this and this" instructions.
I cannot find any netscape option for pgp-signing
my emails.  *sigh*.  Thanks.  (P.S. I emailed
my assigned "mentor", but I guess I am too
impatient to wait more than a day.  :-} )

Cheers,
	Bruce