Re: Adopting a Package

Thanks.  That's basically what I was thinking, only it never occurred
to me at all until after the package was installed.  I'll fix it.

Which leads me to my next question.  What's the proper way to do
another release of my package?

I changed the control files, did a dch -i, and stuff, and did
dpkg-buildpackage and it didn't generate a new .changes file, just a
.diff and a .dsc???

What's the proper procedure for creating a new release?

Thanks,
-Steven