How can I get the build dependencies?

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way of getting the build dependencies of a
package. At the moment I do look through the build log manually, and if I
oversee something Roman Hodek sends a bug report that the m68k
autobuilder found some missing build dependencies. Is there a more
comfortable way to get the build dependencies of a package? Or how does
the m68k autobuilder find them?

Thanks,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi