Re: Warning: Me, too! (was Re: NM : Dale Scheetz : is NM working fine?)

Ron Rademaker wrote:

> Hmmm, my application took only 6 days (applied 16 june, added to db 22
> june, this year ;)).

Maybe it was a Phase Of the Moon thing, or a Crack In the Wall thing.

Or maybe there was a problem with my application (being about ... well,
let's just see my records, instead of guessing... 1st submission:
2000-6-1, resend 2000-6-23), since the first time I sent it, I didn't
sign it (it did have my two gpg keys, signed by a veteran developer-
thanks go out to David Engel), and the second I signed, but I may
have screwed it up somehow, since I can't verify it myself :{\>
However, I kinda discount that, 'cause I have confidence in the
mercy of the application processor that he would let me know
that I'd been rejected for something like that.

But it's probably just temporary over-loading, like he said.  I'm
sure he doesn't have anything against me.  (hide internal, paranoiac
cringing)