Re: New Maintainer status

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 09:09:49AM +0200,
JXrXme Marant <jerome@IDEALX.com> wrote:
> I recently saw that the number of applicants grown at
> http://nm.debian.org I sent a [new-application] message week
> ago and I would like to know If I am now in the process. I used
> "jerome.marant@free.fr" to apply. Can a nm member confirm this?

I sent my application May 31, and tonight received confirmation
that the application was received. I have not yet been assigned
an application manager. That should give you some idea on how
long to expect to wait.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925