README.Debian: where is it?

i have curl debian packages maintainment.

both curl and curl-ssl binaries packages came out from the
single curl source package.

README.Debian is included in curl binary but not in curl-ssl.
chacgelog.Debian.gz is included in both.

why? who knows why and who is so kind to explain it to me?
have i to file bug?

i attached my debian/control file, i hope it is enough.

kernel:   2.2.16    (not from debian package)
libc6:    2.1.3-10
dpkg:     1.6.13
dpkg-dev: 1.6.13

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
  --[ get my public pgp key at http://www.freeweb.org/free/cavok/
Source: curl
Section: non-US/main
Maintainer: Domenico Andreoli <cavok@libero.it>
Standards-Version: 3.0.1
Build-Depends: debhelper, libssl09-dev

Package: curl
Architecture: any
Section: web
Conflicts: curl-ssl
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 curl is a client to get documents/files from servers using any of the
 supported protocols. The command is designed to work without user
 interaction or any kind of interactivity.
 .
 curl offers a busload of useful tricks like proxy support, user
 authentication, ftp upload, HTTP post, file transfer resume and more.
 .
 Note: this version is compiled *without* SSL support.

Package: curl-ssl
Architecture: any
Section: non-US/main
Conflicts: curl
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 curl is a client to get documents/files from servers using any of the
 supported protocols. The command is designed to work without user
 interaction or any kind of interactivity.
 .
 curl offers a busload of useful tricks like proxy support, user
 authentication, ftp upload, HTTP post, file transfer resume and more.
 .
 Note: this version is compiled *with* SSL support.