Re: Packaging a shared library

Here's the control file, so you can see what it's for:

Source: libsafe
Section: libs
Maintainer: Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl>
Standards-Version: 3.1.1

Package: libsafe
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 Libsafe is a library that works with any pre-compiled executable
 and can be used transparently. Libsafe intercepts calls to
 functions known as vulnerable, libsafe uses a substitute version
 of the function that implements the same functionality, but makes
 sure any buffer overflows are  contained within the current stack
 frame.

Ron Rademaker