Re: becoming a maintainer q. + ITP: biew

Stefan Alfredsson wrote:

> disasm
>  Biew  is  Binary  vIEWer  with   built-in   editor   for   binary,
>  hexadecimal and disassembler modes. The program also has  text  viewer
>  with different  Russia  codepages  support  (Windows-1251,  MSDOS-866,
>  etc.).
>  Users of the DOS program HIEW will be familiar with Biew.

It's likely that my mailer wrapped the first line, so that's probably
ok.  But please change the whitespace in the rest of it.  We don't
right-justify descriptions.  Also, there's no need to repeat text from
the first line on the second line:

 The program also has text viewer with different Russia codepages support
 (Windows-1251, MSDOS-866, etc.).
 .
 Users of the DOS program HIEW will be familiar with Biew.

This makes it rather short, so feel free to add other important info.

Peter