Re: How can I access the debian source archives?

* Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> [000508 01:39]:
> I am searching for something else: How can I access old source
> packages (source packages of obsolete versions of packages)? Is there an
> archive?

I think the official position of Debian is that only stable and unstable
will be maintained on the servers. So, you need to go elsewhere for the
sources of obsolete versions. Maybe you could do an archie search for
the package you are after, or see if some CD-ROM vendors sell old CDs.

HTH

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
'Netscape engineers are weenies!' -- Microsoft