Re: Hello there.

* Andreas Palsson <did@algonet.se> [000413 02:00]:
> Besides the pages on http://www.debian.org/devel/, what else is there
> that is good to know?

Greetings Andreas :)

I myself am not a debian developer, but perhaps one day I shall be. :)
However, I do have a few ideas. First, get a hang for the debian policy
document. It can be found in the 'debian-policy' package, or online
someplace. :)

Second, spend some time reading the debian-users mail list (perhaps also
debian-devel?) (perhaps also debian-policy?) -- and get a feel for what
users seem to want. Or at least the more vocal users. :)

Maybe there are better things, or more things, to do .. but these come
to mind quickly. :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help