Uploading multiple binaries built seperately

I'm having a problem uploaded a new version of lsof.  The lsof source
package generates two packages lsof-2.0.38 and lsof-2.2.  The need to
be built seperately.

So I build lsof-2.2, used dupload and it uploaded
lsof-2.2_4.48-1_i386.deb
lsof_4.48.orig.tar.gz
lsof_4.48-1.diff.gz
lsof_4.48-1.dsc
lsof_4.48-1.changes

Now how can I upload the seperately generated
lsof-2.0.38_4.48-1_i386.deb file?

The only way I know around this is to do one, wait until it is
INSTALLED in the archive, and then upload the second one (with its own
changes, diff, orig, dsc, etc files)

How can I upload just a binary?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Mintha                                       Email: jim@ic.uva.nl
System Administrator                              Work: +31 20 525-4919