What is this lintian complaint?

Hi,

During a debuild of my own package I've this complaint from lintian

Now running lintian...
internal error: dpkg-source didn't report unpack directory
internal error: could not unpack package to desired level: No such file or
directory
N: Skipping check of source package xiterm+thai

I used prinstine source which unpack to the same directory name as debian
directory, in this case

xiterm+thai_1.02.orig.tar.gz -> xiterm+thai-1.02

ANW, dpkg-source and apt-get source work as usuall. Should I ignore this
complaint from lintian?

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@faceng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| got sparetime ?                                                             |
| http://kenji.anu.edu.au/                                                    |
|              Debian GNU/Hurd               GPG                              |