Re: USB and major/minor numbers

I have finally found the list after a lot of searching:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/device-list/devices.txt

Fred Harju wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I am trying to find as many major/minor numbers that I can for USB
> devices with the 2.3 kernel.  I have found some and I am wondering where
> I can find more. Is there some sort of central list of numbers to use so
> numbers don't overlap?  If so, where can I find it?  Any information
> that anyone can give about this subject would be appreciated.
>
>     Please let me know, thanks!
>
>     Fred.
>
> --
> Do you know about Corel's involvement with Linux?  Visit us at
> http://linux.corel.com
>
> --

Do you know about Corel's involvement with Linux?  Visit us at
http://linux.corel.com

begin:vcard
n:Harju;Fred
tel;work:728-0826 x5669
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.corel.com/
org:Corel Corporation;Corel LINUX
adr:;;1600 Carling Ave.;Ottawa;Ontario;K1Z 8R7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:fredh@corel.com
title:Software Developer
fn:Fred Harju