dh_installinfo ?

Hello, ...

i received a bug against one of my packages saying that the .info
documentation is not available by info directly, and that i should add a
prerm and postinst calling install-info.

Now, in debian/rules i do a :

  dh_installinfo ocaml.info/*

Which should take all appropriate steps to install the stuff contained in
ocaml.info as correct info files, including generating the correct
prerm/postinst instruction.

Am i correct in thinking that these is a dh_installinfo bug or not ?

Please respond to me directly, as i am not subscribed to debian-mentors

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER