Changing the name of a package.

Hello!

If you remember, I packaged tip (which made it into Potato this night), but
there was a namespace problem with it, as there is an net app with the same
name, although not included in Debian.

Upstream maintainer decided to rename to NANO, so I need to change the
package name now. I haven't seen anything about this procedure in the
manual, so I don't know what to do so the installer knows it's an old
package with a new name. Any clue?

Ah, if anyone knows about any problem with the new name "nano", please tell
me!

Thank you,

Jordi