Unstable

Hello everyone...

	I am trying to move WindowMaker back into a single deb package
since there is no issue with adding hinting support for both KDE and
GNOME into the binary.  However, right now the package layout has
a wmaker.deb wmaker-plain.deb wmaker-kde.deb and wmaker-gnome.deb.  I
want to remove the three -'ed deb files.

	Here is where I am stuck.  I have not been able to make a wmaker
deb that properly removes the three -'ed packages on install.  I am now
wondering if I even need to.  Since it seems that it is possible to
upgrade from hamm to slink (ie: wmaker-traditional and wmaker-superfolous
into just wmaker) I would expect that I only need support upgrading
from slink to potato.  Basically, do I need to support an interm
unstable upgrade?  I would think not since that is the nature of
unstable but I thought I would ask first before I go doing this.  It
shouldn't break anyone's system  it will just orphan the three -'ed packages
and people will have to remove them by hand.

	Thoughts?
	chris

--
chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."