Hi, is this license cool? main? non-free?

Hi, pam-krb5 is a module that lets pam accept kerberos authentication.

Neomaru Itoi is the author, and he has sent me the following message
containing umich's boilerplate, which he says can be used. So.. is this
a free license?

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key