Uploading only one of the generated binaries

     The dictd source package generates two binaries, dict and dictd.
I need to upload a new version of dict to fix a bug in the postrm
script.  I would like to avoid making people install a new version of
dictd that is identical, except for the version number, to the existing
version.  I also want to save the auto-builders from re-compiling dictd
unnecessarily.

     What is the best way to upload only one of the binaries using
dupload?   Can I manually change the .changes file, and then manually
sign it?

Bob
--
   _