VRweb Sponsor upload.

I sponsor a courageous future new maintainer, namely Paul Harris, to take
over my vrweb package (I said you he's courageous ;) It's already does a
very good job by making it compiled under slink and potato (a bug that I
have for almost a year now) and I would like to upload the new package
now. I already made some corrections but the package run quite well.

How I do this so?
Do I upload a package with his name but sign with my key?
Do I make a new upload with my name and my key?
Do I simply upload it with his name and key (after sending the key
to new-maintainer)?

I also already ask him their intentions about being a developper in
Debian. He seems a quite reasonable person to me, preferring quality
over quantity (which is so rare those day ;). He should soon contact a
current developper in Australia to sign is GPG key. Should I wait for
the signed key before doing any move? Security is not a concern since I
audit all the patches he submits to me and I can sign the whole package.

So, any indications about how to do it?

Thanks,

Fabien Ninoles        Chevalier servant de la Dame Catherine des Rosiers
aka Corbeau aka le Veneur Gris               Debian GNU/Linux maintainer
E-mail:                                                    fab@tzone.org
WebPage:                                    http://www.tzone.org/~fabien
RSA PGP KEY [E3723845]: 1C C1 4F A6 EE E5 4D 99  4F 80 2D 2D 1F 85 C1 70