Re: maint-doc and dh_make

Hi,
>>"Will" == Will Lowe <harpo@UDel.Edu> writes:

 Will> A side note:  Most ./debian/* files don't contain a copyright notice.  Do
 Will> we (as a project) just consider them GPL,  or something else,  or are they
 Will> covered by the copyright on the .orig.tar.gz?

        I tend to add to the copyright file thusly:
 The debian specific changes are Copyright (c) 1996 Manoj Srivastava, and
 distributed under the terms of the Artistic License.

 The Artistic License is available on Debian systems in the file
 /usr/doc/copyright/Artistic. (This is the licence that Perl is available
 under)

        manoj
--
 MOUNT TAPE U1439 ON B3, NO RING