Re: New developer (some day)

LEBLANC ERIC <ac891423@er.uqam.ca> writes:

> > I've applied to become a developer, but I read that the backlog is
> > rather long, so I have a couple of questions.

I'm not really sure that this is true.  My reports are pretty
consistent -- it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.  The latter
is more likely if you don't strictly follow the directions in the
developers-reference and/or instructions sent by new maintainers.

Anyhow, good luck -- there's no reason to put off the application...