Re: debmake inserting stuff in postinst file

Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 01:23:19PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > I use debmake to create packages and want to stop it from adding
> > entries to the postinst file.
>
> Why don't you simply use debhelper? :o)
>
> You can switch over without large problems, using dh_debstd.

This appears to have worked!  I'm a bit weary that my package
might be missing something from my forgetting some dh_ call, so
it looks good!  Thanks!

If evryone else has the answers I was looking for (for debmake),
it would still be good to know.

:-)

Peter