Re: Upload failure

On 17 May 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Matt Kern <mwk20@cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > The other day I uploaded OPIE to master, but somehow fscked up and
> > uploaded
> > 	opie_2.32-1.tar.gz
> > instead of
> > 	opie_2.32.orig.tar.gz and
> > 	opie_2.32-1.diff.gz
> >
> > How can I correct my earlier blunder?
>
> Remove the files from Incoming or even Incoming/REJECT and re-upload
> properly.

Unfortunately, the upload was already processed.  I only noticed the error
after it hit my local mirror.  I had previously built the source and diffs
correctly, but somehow the one I built for upload was different :(

> Also, you might take a look at stuff like dupload (described also in
> the Developer's Reference, package developers-reference).

I used dupload, but was under the mistaken impression that everything was
okay.

Cheers,

Matt

  \\\\/////  Matt Kern            Tel: (01223) 366290
   \_____/