MySql database in package

Hi, i'm currently in the process of packaging an astronomy application
that requires a 10mb MySql package. Should it all go in the same one, or
in seperate packages? Also should I package it as raw data with a script
to set up the database, or should I package it already as a database? Bare
in mind that I have only just managed to get MySql working on my system I
don't know much about MySQL. Maybe other users would have trouble setting
up the database.

John Travers

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us!