Re: Chaning a new package still in incoming?

On Wed, 5 May 1999 17:07:19 +0200, Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> said:

> Actually, I don't think that that is so important. Person who downloads
> files from Incoming knows that he may have trouble with them. If he
> doesn't know that, he is a fool, IMHO.

The testing which comes from people downloading from incoming is useful
for the project.  It helps unstable to be more stable than it otherwise
would be.  Why would you want to discourage it?

There are benefits to using a new version number when you re-upload the
package, and no disadvantages.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org