problem with libfakeroot

Hi,

I'm trying to package another programm for debian, but I get some
trouble with dh_shlibdeps. I'm using glibc2.1 and fakeroot here to
compile the package. While I do this I get the following error, which I
can't solve.

|dh_shlibdeps
|        dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/substvars debian/tmp/usr/bin/fbgetty
|dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared
|library /usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot (soname 0,
|path /usr/lib/libfakeroot/libfakeroot.so.0, dependency field Depends)

Here's the substvars-file:

|shlibs:Depends=libc6 (>= 2.1)

What's the exact problem and how can I solve it?

Ciao
     Christian
--
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */