Re: /usr/bin vs /usr/sbin

Hi,
>>"Joseph" == Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

 Joseph> On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 03:45:43AM -0800, George Bonser wrote:

 >> Uhm, I have always been taught that sbin is for things used by superuser.
 >> Things the sysadmin or system needs but that you want out of the general
 >> user's path.

 Joseph> That's become the accepted purpose, but it's not the designed purpose.

	Whose design? Solaris? You are correct. Linux? Go look at the
 FSSTND before saying things like this.  I may have news: Linux is not
 SunOS.

	manoj
--
 When the candles are out all women are fair. Plutarch
Manoj Srivastava     <srivasta@acm.org>    <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>