RE: Which section should a TFTP bootstrap loader be put in?

> Package up a boot-m68k package, and make it architecture: any. (or even,
> architecture:all)
>
> We'll be doing something similar for debian-sparc shortly.
>
> Jules

Wouldn't the name 'boot-m68k' give the impression that the package contained
more than a single bootstrap method for one sub architecture? I had
previously chosen the name 'tftplilo' as that is the name of the bootstrap
loader. You seem to agree that the package should be for all architectures,
but any suggestion as to which section?

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
PGP key from public servers : Key ID DF3E8223