Re: Problem to build my 1st deb-package

On 29 Dec 1999, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> * "Markus" == Markus Hetzmannseder <hetzi@hetzi.at> wrote:
>
> Markus> Suggests: gap4-test, gap4-gac, gap4-doc-html, gap4-doc-ps,
> Markus>        gap4-doc-dvi, gap4-gdot, gap4-tdot, gap4-xgap
> Markus> Description: System for computational discrete algebra (Basic System)
> Markus> <snip>
>
> There are no such things as continuation lines in a control
> file. Place all of the Suggests in one line and try again. Maybe this
> was the problem.

I've placed all Sugests to one line ... but the same result
than I removed the Suggests-lines ... no difference :-(

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Seth R Arnold wrote:

> Having never done any debiandevelopment, Id on't know that I am
absolutely
> correct, but I am wondering why one arch: line says "any" and the other
says
> "all". It might be soime fine point in the manual I don't remember, but
just
> make sure it is correct.

I think it's correct, the meaning of "any" is, it could compiled on any
architecture, and "all" it's a architecture independent part (same files
for all architectures)

Hetzmannseder Markus		http://www.hetzi.at/hetzi/
[The French Riviera is] a sunny place for shady people.
		-- Somerset Maugham