dh_shlibdeps warnings

This isn't a grave problem, but warnings in my packages tend to
disturb me. I have a package that will be split into bins, libs,
and a dev. dh_shlibdeps always gives a warning about the ldd
output from the libs when they're not already installed, in the
ld.so path.

When I try "dh_shlibdeps -ldebian/libepplet0/usr/lib", I get this:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unknown output from ldd on `debian/epplets/usr/bin/E-Mountbox.epplet': `libepplet.so.0 => debian/libepplet0/usr/lib/libepplet.so.0 (0x40019000)'

I've had the same results when trying dpkg-shlibdeps directly,
even with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Is there anyway to eliminate the warnings, short of actually
hiding the output?

--
ljlane@debian.org is up@12am.net