Re: Upgrading packages?

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho:

> > I've created a couple of Debian packages of software. The initial
> > creation is covered in the guide I downloaded from www.debian.org, but
> > after that I am a bit wondering; How do I re-Debianize a new release,
> > keeping so that I can create the diff file as is required?
> man uupdate

Am I missing something here, or have I struck a bug?

~/download/debianize/crashmail-0.52$ uupdate ../crashmail-0.6.zip
Old Release crashmail 0.52-1.
/usr/bin/uupdate: ${X$.zip}: bad substitution

(I tried renaming the version to 0.60, thinking that it perhaps could not
handle that 6<52, but it gave the same error).

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/