RE: Redundant code for non-us?

iirc this exact situation was discussed rather recently with
some other package, and the result was that there is one /main
source archive. The division to '/us' and /non-us is not
important, especially now when apt can hide it from the user.

This would imply one source in /non-us and two binaries.

Can't remember exact time or the package in question, however.
Still it might be useful to browse through archive to see
if anything turns up.

t.aa

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca> Fri Nov 12, 1999 8:03 PM