pgp support

	I am trying to package a program that wants to compile in pgp
support... is there a wrapper script to give pgp26 and pgp5 a consistent
command line interface?
	Without this I'll have to choose whether this package will work
inside the US but without pgp v5 keys (with a Depend: pgp-i or pgp-us), or
outside the US only (with a Depend: pgp5i).
	For us users wanting to support pgp v2.6 and v5 keys, could gpg be
an option?  Or maybe I've missed the existence of a pgp5us package?

						thanks,
						Robert
P.S. I'm not on the mentors list, so please
     cc replies to me.
--
talby@trap.mtview.ca.us		| "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled
finger for pgp key		| with /etc/sendmail.cf, "It never