Re: Want to become developer

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 06:32:28AM +0100, Martin Butterweck wrote:
> hi,
>
> i want to become a debian developer and need someone to sign my public key. :)
> I live in Leipzig/Germany, any developers near to me ?

Easiest way would be to probably come to the Chaos Communication Congress
in Berlin between Christmas and New Year. Ill be there although
i am still no debian maintainer i am in the queue for a couple of
months now - So if the new-maintainer will open up again we will be
happy...

For the congress have a look here: Not much there but it will show
up ...

http://www.ccc.de/congress

Although i believe there are other German Debian Developers near to you.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is