Re: vrweb, newbie maintainer/developer

hi,

well it looks like the package is aaalllmmoostt ready (how exciting, my
first one!)... however there are problems:

- i can't figure out how to stop it from installing the docs to
/usr/share/doc. i can't find a reference to "share" in my source install
stuff, so i'm assuming my potato-devscripts or whatever are responsible. i
tried to downgrade them to slink, but they just stuffed up.

- it wants "pgp" and i don't have it. i have pgpk and all that, but no
pgp. what do i do about that? since i'll probably ask one of you guys or
Fabien (very nicely) to sponser me, what do i do about maintainer? do i
have to mention my sponser? is his pgp key required? i don't remember
seeing the answers to this on the web.

thanks :)
Paul
(nearly there...)