Re: DEVELOPING FOR DEBIAN

On 99-07-28 Steven V. Russo wrote:
> I wonder if anyone can tell me why no one has responded to me from
> new-maintainer@debian.org?  I submitted my application months ago, and
> sent two follow up applications.  I believe I followed their procedure

Would you please read in the mail archives about this? There was a
discussion about it on debian-devel and also some information on this
list.

> as closely as possible... How can I get a response from them?!  I am
> really eager to develop for Debian!

Then go through the BTS and provide patches to the maintainers.

Cheers
       Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *