Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:25:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jor-el <jorel@marvin.megadodo.umb>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: PGP key signing

Hi,

	I'd like to get my PGP key signed by any debian developer in
Austin, Texas. I am trying to become a developer myself.

	One question though. Is it essential that I upload my public key
to any of the public key repositories before getting someone else sign my
key, or does the order not matter?

TIA,
Jor-el

/*
 * Buddy system. Hairy. You really aren't expected to understand this
 *
 */
	-- From /usr/src/linux/mm/page_alloc.cA