Could someone sanity-check my first .debs?

I've just made my first two .debs.  I'm going to upload these as soon as I
get registered as a developer (I just need to dig up a copy of my birth
certificate so that I can submit my application.)  They are the
File::KGlob and MPEG::MP3Info modules from CPAN.  I use them as
dependencies for a program I wrote, which I will also Debianize as soon as
I finish up the next version, called mp3tools
(http://www.zevils.com/linux/mp3tools/).  They pass through Lintian
without any errors, but I think that maybe they should be checked
manually.  They are available at http://www.zevils.com/linux/files/debian/

Note that the copyright information in these debs isn't complete - the
modules didn't include any.  I've just sent out emails to the authors
asking for licensing information and stating my intent to Debianize.

--
Matthew Sachs
matthewg@zevils.com