Re: the place for file

Michael Sobolev <mss@transas.com> writes:

> I'm trying to create a small package for myself (for `local'
> part of the archive :)
>
> The package consists of a script that processes an SGML-file and produces a
> HTML file.  The resulting file makes use of an external stylesheet I want to
> put into the package as well.  Where should I put this stylesheet?

/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/...

Look at where I put stylesheets from docbook-stylesheet,
cyngus-stylesheet, etc.

Eventually we'll move from /usr/lib/ to the proper /usr/share
(sgml-base has to drive this).  There's no reason why you couldn't use
/usr/share/... if you wanted to though.  SGML_SEARCH_PATH doesn't
matter here.