locate

I was wondering if there's a set method to handle the following situation:
I am pacaking slocate. The current version of locate in findutils
runs a cron job to update its db. I havge done a diversion of locate and
updatedb, however the cron job gives errors because it's actually running
slocate. Any ideas?

| R Garth Wood                    | Making waves...                     |
| Stormix Technologies Inc.       |                                     |
| rgwood@stormix.com              |                                     |