Preparing a source and binary package

Hi,
its time that I upload my first source package. I have built the source with
dpkg-source -b and the binary package with debbuild/sbuild (building tool
used by porters, well, at least by me).
Now I have the following files:
ftpgrab_0.0.4a-1.diff.gz       ftpgrab_0.0.4a-1_m68k.deb
ftpgrab_0.0.4a-1.dsc           ftpgrab_0.0.4a.orig.tar.gz
ftpgrab_0.0.4a-1_m68k.changes

Now my question (having uploaded only m68k binary packages till now):
How do I upload it all in one bunch (with dupload)? Do I have to add the
source packages with md5sums to the changes file or the m68k files to the
dsc file?
How do I include all these files (in .changes I presume) automatically? I
have to call buildpackage with -B instead of -b?
I think this info is missing from the otherwise very informative
maintainers-guide.

Ciao,
Christian.