lintian warning about scripts not executable

My mh-book package is ready to go.  I have a few lintian warnings:

$ lintian mh-book_9904-1_all.deb
W: mh-book: script-not-executable usr/doc/mh-book/postscript/make-postscript-mh-book
W: mh-book: script-not-executable usr/doc/mh-book/postscript/make-postscript-mh-book-compressed
W: mh-book: extra-license-file usr/doc/mh-book/html/copying.html.gz

I'm not worried about the third; not much I can do about that
short of cahnging that filename and link just to make lintian quiet.

The first two I'm not quite sure about.  The package is basically
a bunch of HTML files.  A few people might want a PostScript
version to print out; I expect this will be very few people.  So
instead of adding 2MB of compressed postscript to the package, I
am adding the following directory:

$ ls -l /usr/doc/mh-book/postscript/
total 30
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root         1036 Apr 16 15:25 README.debian
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        12937 Apr 16 15:25 make-postscript-mh-book
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root        12836 Apr 16 15:25 make-postscript-mh-book-compressed

The README.debian file tells how to do

$ sh make-postscript-mh-book

to create PostScript files in /tmp/mh-book-ps/
Sound okay?  No need to put these scripts in the system path, right?

Thanks,
Peter Galbraith <psg@debian.org>