Install of glint x server in 3.3.3.1

After installing the entire 3.3.3.1 set of x pkgs over a working (but
unconfigured glint xserver  previous release, which had  the clock
problem, I keep getting the message
usr/x11R6/lib/xkb/compiled/README is missing
 (when I try to start XF86Setup.)

I know that this was solved my installation of the previous version;
since it gave no errors in  dpkg --pending --configure, and threw me
right into  the XF86Setup. However, after upgrading to 3.3.3.1;it is
apparent I don't have everything I need.

Can someone help me please.

Thanks.

Larry