Re: should this list be renamed?

Seems 'debian-packaging@lists.debian.org' is the best one then...

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

Saddam Hussein Qaddafi cryptographic bomb plutonium $400 million in
gold bullion North Korea Cocaine AK-47 Waco, Texas supercomputer
Noriega FSF class struggle Ft. Bragg