Re: hamm-->potato

Bob Nielsen <nielsen@primenet.com> wrote:

> There's no need to
> install from scratch (I don't think you can do this with potato yet
> anyway.)

_NEVER_ reinstall, is my motto...

> Upgrading in place is one of the nice features of Debian.

I'd say it's _THE_ (!!!) feature of Debian (and the security
issues, of course :)

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

arrangements ammunition World Trade Center Honduras assassination
smuggle $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix FBI NSA DES
supercomputer Khaddafi explosion domestic disruption