libvdk 0.5.1 ready for testing

Hi,

This is the latest release of the vdk. I hope to be informed as soon as
possible as being a debian developer and upload it to Incoming.

Please test it and tell me if something's wrong as this is my first
attempt to package a library (and seccond to package anything).

http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/vdk/download/vdk/unstable/

The previous version of vdk 0.4.2 is also packaged in

http://borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~borco/vdk/download/vdk/stable/

but I think I will not upload this. vdk0.5.1 uses the gtk1.1.13 while
vdk0.4.2 uses gtk1.0.x. The development is now focused on the gtk1.1.13.

VDK is a nice C++ wrapper arround gtk (I think much nicer than gtk--,
but this is a mater of taste, I agree).

TIA,

Ionutz