need to replace .orig.tar.gz

Hi,

I was under the impression that one could replace an existing .orig.tar.gz if
it was uploaded along with the .dsc and the md5sums matched.  I have a package
in which the upstream version didn't change any (audiofile) but I needed some
updates from the CVS tree so that it would work with another of my packages
(esound).   How can I get the new .orig.tar.gz into the archive?

Thanks,

bma
--
Brian Almeida <bma@debian.org>   http://www.debian.org/~bma/
Debian GNU/Linux Developer       PGP Key: 0x3A800C65